Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa!

We were so excited to have the time to take the kids to see Santa this year.  I'm not sure why, but as soon as I saw the Jolly Old Man himself I got so excited I actually skipped for a step!  The kids did so great waiting their turn, were happy to hand Santa their wish lists, and all loved their time with him.  Afterwards we had our traditional family dinner out - although Culvers is as fancy as we get these days :)  The kids had so much fun and so did Matt and I!

Waiting in line


The kids were invited to check out Santa's chair when he went to "go feed his reindeer"


It was very clear Santa had no clue what Caleb was talking about

Jadyn just checked him out.

After the kids left his lap, Jadyn went back for more, arms extended for Santa to pick her up

No comments: