Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tis the Season

So tonight at dinner Caleb looked up and said, "Did I ever tell you the story of Bethlehem?" and proceeded to tell me a version quite similar to this first video. He repeated this story several times, basically word for word. This version that I'm posting of course does not do the real thing justice. Unfortunately this version strays from his originals, but you get the point. I'm not sure what he's reciting this from, but he's making it sound as if he's narrating the Christmas Program at school. I'm certain that they wouldn't give this responsibility to a four year old without his parent's knowing, so they may have to let him down gently :-) The extended version that I have been hearing all night replaces "the shepherds were scared" with "the shepherds were frightened" which just sounds cuter :-) and involves all coming to see Jesus involved in a quest to stop baby Jesus from crying :-) It's hilarious - definitely a necessary break from the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season!
Sorry that this video doesn't include those wonderful details :-)


No comments: