Monday, August 18, 2008

Addie's Debut

The kids have been really into performing lately, and I am putting up our first performance from Addie. Now Caleb has many songs under his belt, but we haven't gotten many on video during this past year. Performing for the camera has become quite a regular occurrence, so I decided to start putting them on here for everyone to see, since that is, after all, what the kids expect. Actually it literally is what Caleb expects. He asked me the other day while we were driving to the store, "When can people see me on the internet?" I had no idea what he was referring to or how he knew what the internet was, but I took that as his cue for me to get them set up on here. Haha. So here comes Addie ... (I'll post more in a few days)

The words are supposed to be:
D-D-D-D-D-Dora, D-D-D-D-D-Dora
Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer ... Dora!
Boots and Super-Cool explorer Dora
Grab your Backpacks! Let's Go! Jump in!! Vamanos! (meaning "Let us go" in Spanish)
You can lead the way-ay
Hey, Hey!
D-D-Dora, D-D-Dora
Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping!
(Oh, Man!)
Dora, the Explorer!


Now... (good luck) ...

.

A tip for playing: Once play begins, hit "pause" and let the bar fill to gray. Then press Play so that you can listen without interruption.